June 9, 2022
When processing personal data, Web Threat Alert works conform to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we: <br>Our Smiling Team</h2>
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Web Threat Alert is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website Web Threat Alert. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of the Ecommerce Operations at the end of this privacy statement.
Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand. You will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you.
For this purpose, we gather your name and address details, email address, profile picture, city, country and language. We need this data to fulfill our obligations under the agreement with you. We store this information until you close your account.
We will retain this data so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website, and in order to contact you in connection with the execution of the agreement, invoicing and payment, and to provide an overview of the products and services you have purchased from us.
You may contact us via email, Social Media or our contact form. All the personal data which is included in your correspondence with us will be used to provide you with a fitting response or to comply with your request. We store this data for as long as needed for the purposes for which you have contacted us.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services by e-mail if you have given us consent to do so.
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link.
Our website shows advertisements. We do not publish these ourselves, but we collaborate with advertising companies. These companies keep track of what you like and use that information to show interesting advertisements or offers in the future. See under ‘Cookies’ for more information.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above-mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data. For the privacy policies of these providers, see the table below under ‘Cookies’.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We made arrangements with other parties who place cookies through our website. Insofar these parties are located outside the EEA, we have taken appropriate measures to ensure that they comply with the GDPR.
Nevertheless, we cannot fully control what they are doing with their cookies, so please read their privacy statements as well. See the list below.
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy and https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Ezoic: https://www.ezoic.com/privacy-policy/
- Mediavine https://www.mediavine.com/privacy-policy/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy
- Next Millenium: https://nextmillennium.io/next-millennium-media-inc-privacy-policy/
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-addresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility for the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure the safe storage of personal data and keep track of what might go wrong.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might request you to identify yourself.
We will usually respond to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis so that you remain informed of any changes.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to report (at) Web Threat Alert.com or use our contact form. We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Web Threat Alert
URL name: WebThreatAlert.com